LF LIFE - Liquid Calcium + Vitamin D (300 Capsules) [EXP. 19/03/2021]

LF LIFE - Liquid Calcium + Vitamin D (300 Capsules) [EXP. 19/03/2021]

HK$600.00
{{shoplineProductReview.avg_score}} {{'product.product_review.stars' | translate}} | {{shoplineProductReview.total}} {{'product.product_review.reviews' | translate}}
{{amazonProductReview.avg_rating}} {{'product.product_review.stars' | translate}} | {{amazonProductReview.total_comment_count}} {{'product.product_review.reviews' | translate}}
Quantity
Add to Wishlist
The maximum quantity per submit is 99999
This quantity is invalid, please enter a valid quantity.
Sold Out

Not enough stock.
Your item was not added to your cart.

Not enough stock.
Please adjust your quantity.

Limit {{ product.max_order_quantity }} per order.

Only {{ quantityOfStock }} item(s) left.

Please message the shop owner for order details.
Add to Wishlist
Description
Shipping & Payment
Customer Reviews
Description
LF LIFE - Liquid Calcium + Vitamin D (300 Capsules)

Calcium is the most abundant element  in the human body as it accounts for approximately 1.5% of our gross weight. 99%of them existed as calcium hydroxyapatite, a founding component of both bone and teeth. Remaining 1% will be used as neural signal transmission or other metabolic functions as Ca 2+ ions


The capability of calcium absorption and utilization will decrease as we age, leading to increased bone decomposition , which could further slip into osteoporosis and higher bone fracture risk if left untreated. Vitamin D is the key component in regulating calcium homeostasis in our body


Vitamin D is lipid soluble and only a tiny amount could be found in a limited range of foods. Fortunately, we are able to synthesize Vitamin D precursor by receiving UV-B rays in sunlight through our skin. Upon arrival to the liver, it will be further converted to the active form of D3 (1,25(OH)D)

This form of Vitamin D stimulates calcium reabsorption in intestinal villi, aiding in optimizing serum calcium and phosphorus level and ultimately promoting bone mass increment, coupled with the forestalling effect on hypocalcemia-mediated muscle spasms


Apart from osteological aspect, Vitamin D also integrates in different roles, namely nerve signal transmission in muscle tissues, immunity modification, cell growth and anti-inflammatory action, rendering it an essential component for our health in general


LF LIFE Liquid Calcium + Vitamin D is formulated to enhance rapid absorption and to meet your daily nutritional needs. Promised result on your bone health and allows you to enjoy dynamic life every day


🌟Functions:
📍Safeguard bone density
📍Mitigate risk of developing osteoporosis
📍Maintain calcium homeostasis


👍🏻Suitable For:
📍Those who seldom consume dairy products or in their menopausal period
📍Adolescent, adult,elderly and women who are pregnant for over 12 weeks


Ingredients:
📍Calcium Carbonate 900mg (equivalent to 360mg Calcium), Vitamin D3 200IU


😊Recommended Dosage:
📍Take 1 to 2 soft gels twice per day after meals or as directed by physicians


Precautions:
📍Seal cap tightly and store in a cool dry place. Keep out of the reach of children
📍Consult your physician before consuming the product during pregnancy, breastfeeding or prescribed therapy
📍Do not consume this product if you are allergic to its ingredients

 

Made in Australia




📌 If the product is out of stock, Gimmickeasy will refund your payment in full.

Shipping & Payment

Delivery Options

  • 步兵交收 $0 運費:觀塘 (TUE) /荃灣 (WED) /鰂魚涌 (THU)/九龍塘 (FRI)
  • Courier: Residential Property ( Delivery time 7-10 days)
  • Courier: Commercial / Industrial building(Delivery Time 7-10 days)
  • S.F. Express - Circle K Store Pickup
  • S.F. Express - 7-11 Store Pickup

Payment Options

  • Payme
  • Credit Card : VISA/MASTERCARD / AMEX (via Stripe)
  • Bank Transfer
  • 轉數快 (FPS)
Customer Reviews
{{'product.product_review.no_review' | translate}}